Introducing Playground Condos
A new place to live and play in Toronto is taking shape. Nestled within Toronto’s popular King West and Liberty Village neighbourhoods, discover vibrant condominium living situated on an all new 4-acre community park.
This is a place that combines the constant variety of life in Toronto's most exciting neighbourhoods, with the sense of refuge that that only nature can offer. It's a place where you can spend your days exploring stylish shops and restaurants, and also exploring the majestic shores of Lake Ontario.
Where you can watch the big game at BMO Field, and watch the big moments of your life unfold in the comfort of your own home. Embracing a lifestyle of excitement, possibility, convenience and fun. It's all waiting for you, any time you want to play.
- Nestled within Toronto’s King West & Liberty Village neighborhood
- King West has been often compared with Soho, New York
- WalkScore of 93/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Transit score of 100/100: World Class public transportation
- Short walk to 504 Streetcar Strachan & King and Exhibition GO Station
- Close access to the Gardiner Expressway & Toronto City Airport
- 10 minute street car ride to the Financial District
- Minutes to Lake Ontario and BMO Field
- Close to Luxury Boutiques, Designer Stores, Trendy bars & Gourmet Cuisines
- High Average Household Income - $100,351
- Entertainment Scene, Art Studios & TIFF Festival
- Grocery Stores close by - Metro & IQ Foods
- Nearby parks - Garrison Common, Historic Fort York & Trinity Bellwoods
- Major Office Developments In The Area will fuel housing demand
- Future 4-acre community park to enjoy a new way of city living
- Future SmartTrack is undergoing approval with a planed stop next door
Live More with Exceptional Architecture & Amenities
Crafted in a warm modernistic style, Playground Condominiums will be an exceptional new landmark on Toronto’s city skyline. This bold tower of glass and steel features gentle curvilinear accents that cultivate a truly inviting presence. Inside, residents will be pleased to discover beautiful suites and a comprehensive selection of amenities, including:
- FITNESS CENTRE
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- PARTY ROOM
- KID'S LOUNGE
- HOME THEATRE
- AND MORE
Live More with Amazing City & Lake Views
Playground Condominiums is perfectly situated to offer some of the best views in downtown Toronto. South facing suites can bask in the beautiful sights of Lake Ontario. Meanwhile, east, west and north facing suites can soak in the magnetic glow of Toronto’s iconic city skyline.
PLAY MORE WITH EXTRAORDINARY PARKSIDE LIVING
A signature 4 acre city park and 2 spectacular pedestrian bridges connect you to an expansive network of greenspace in the surrounding neighbourhood.
LIVE MORE WITH INCREDIBLE LOCAL TRANSPORTATION
Go Transit, bike lanes, TTC Subway and the Gardiner Expressway are all right here.
PLAY MORE WITH AMAZING SHOPPING, DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
Explore the boutiques of Queen Street and cover all your life essentials with the shops of Liberty Village and King Street. Enjoy exceptional local restaurants and experience endless excitement with countless entertainment destinations nearby.
Why Invest In Playground Condos?
- King West is the most noticeable Concentration & Growth of tech offices in Toronto: “Tech companies place greater value on King West area because their target recruitment are Primary Millennial Base that values Live, Work & Play Environment.” - CREB 2017
- King West is Toronto’s Tech & Creative Sector and home to:
- 600 Small-Medium Sized Businesses
- 45 Architectural & Development Firms
- 95 Interior Design/Advertising/Marketing/PR Firms
- 100 Tech Firms: Twitter, ebay, Uber, Shopify, Kobo, StubHub, AOL, Mozilla & more
- Rents are approximately 15% higher than the City of Toronto average at $4.00 PSF and higher
- Rentals in the area - Studios: $1800-$2000; 1 Bedroom: $2100-$2400, 1 Bedroom + Den $2400-$2600, 2 Bedroom: $2500-$3200, 2 Bedroom + Den: $2900-$3600
- Rental rates appreciated on average more than 5% year over year
- From 2016 to 2017 prices in King West grew by 31.9% compared to a Toronto average condo price growth of 22.56%
- Under 1% vacancy rates in King West Condo market
- Toronto is one of the Top 3 Best Cities to live in in North America
- Toronto has the highest immigration rate in the world
|Development Name||Playground Condos at Garrison Point|
|Developer(s)||Citizen Development Group, Fernbrook Homes & Greybrook Realty Partners|
30 Ordnance St, Toronto, ON, M6K 1A2
|Maintenance Fee||Register Below For Details|
|Price Range||Register Below For Details|
Camrost Felcorp has established its place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums, and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties. Unique in design, each is built on a similar foundation of superior craftsmanship, a pre-eminent address, and a timeless style that is ahead of the industry.
With an impressive portfolio that includes over 60 buildings, with 10,000 residences and more than 2 million square feet of office and retail space, Camrost Felcorp continues to develop substantial high-rise projects in Toronto, with more than $1 billion currently underway. From transformational office and retail towers that rejuvenate the downtown core, to award-winning condominium and lifestyle developments that awaken districts and invigorate neighbourhoods, Camrost Felcorp is committed to innovation, quality and integrity.
Visit www.camrost.com »
Fernbrook Homes is one of Canada’s leading builders and is widely recognized for their outstanding commitment to creating distinctive communities. With a keen natural understanding of what makes a community a preferred place to live, Fernbrook has an exceptional reputation for architectural integrity, classic design, and outstanding customer service. Come discover a lifetime of satisfaction awaiting you here.
Visit www.fernbrookhomes.com »
Greybrook Realty Partners
Greybrook Realty Partners is the real estate investment and asset management division of Greybrook Capital, a North American private equity firm focused on making investments in the real estate and healthcare sectors. We invest in a range of real estate asset classes with one goal in mind: generate exceptional risk-adjusted returns for our investors while contributing to the economic prosperity of communities in our target markets.Visit www.greybrook.com »
Sotheby’s International Realty
An expert can help you create the most value from your real estate investment. Sotheby’s International Realty Canada provides homebuyers with expert advice, accurate market and property information, prompt access to coveted properties and the highest level of service and discretion. Our associates offer in-depth knowledge of your local real estate market and developments with the best potential return-on-investment, to insight into the properties and neighbourhoods that best match your life stage and lifestyle. We commit to providing you with confidential, knowledgeable and responsive service.
Visit condoinvestments.ca »
True First VIP Platinum Access
Deal with Developer Approved Platinum Brokers
- First Access to VIP Prices
- First Access to Inventory
- First Access to Best Views
- First Access to Floor Plans
- True First VIP Platinum Access
- VIP Incentives & Promotions
- Extended Deposit Structure
- Capped Development Charges*
- FREE Lawyer Review
- FREE Property Management*
- FREE Right to Assignment*
- FREE iPad or iPad Mini*
for Guaranteed First Access